Veggies and fruits can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect upon blood sugar, which can help keep appetite in check. Eating non-starchy vegetables and fruits like apples, pears, and green leafy vegetables may even promote weight loss. Their low glycemic loads prevent blood sugar spikes that can increase hunger and lead to weight gain.
Bettergreens contains the following:
Organic Greens Blend (2 sticks = daily serving of vegetables):
- Broccoli Sprout Concentrate – High levels of glucoraphanin that your body converts into sulforaphane, which protects your cells against inflammation and a wide variety of diseases.
- Onion Extract – Contains antioxidants and compounds that fight inflammation, decrease triglycerides and reduce cholesterol levels.
- Tomato – Major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. Also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Carrot – Major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. Also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Spinach – High source of zeaxanthin and carotenoids that can flush out the free radicals from your body and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kale – Contains vitamin A (important for eye and bone health and a strong immune system), vitamin C (aids in cold and chronic disease prevention), and vitamin K (good for blood clotting and bone building) Folate, a B vitamin that’s key for brain development. Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Brussel Sprout – Rich in vitamin K, which may improve your bone strength and prevent injuries.
- Alfalfa Leaf – Thought to have diuretic properties, to be effective against diabetes, thyroid gland malfunction, arthritis, and high cholesterol.
- Barley Grass Whole Leaf – Rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants. These vitamins help fight off free radicals that can damage your body.
- Oat Grass – Helps to balance the menstrual cycle, to treat dysmenorrhoea, for osteoporosis and urinary tract infections.
- Wheat Grass – Low in calories but high in nutrients, including antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Chlorella – Binds to Heavy Metals, Aiding Detox and contains a wide range of antioxidants such as omega-3s, vitamin C, and carotenoids like beta-carotene and lutein.
- Spirulina – Rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, like vitamins E, C, and B6.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can help your body absorb minerals, increase glucose sensitivity so you will have less Fat Storing Hormone resistance and boost your immune system with its antibacterial properties that help stimulate white blood cells to fight off infection and inflammation.
Digezyme (Enzyme Blend):
Enzymes are the essential part of any chemical reaction that takes place in our body. Various biological reactions are regulated by different types of enzymes
- α–Amylase: Breaks down carbohydrates, such as starch, glycogen and polysaccharides into smaller units
- Cellulase: Breaks down cellulose and chitin. It helps to free nutrients in both fruits and vegetables
- Lipase: Breaks down lipids, improves fat utilization and supports healthy gallbladder function
- Protease: Breaks down protein and peptides, supports immune function
- Lactase: Breaks down lactose (milk sugar) and useful for lactose intolerance
Organic Fruit Blend (antioxidant blend):
- Apple– rich in fiber and antioxidants
- Cranberry– super fruit high in nutrients such as potassium and calcium and high level of phenols, a type of antioxidant
- Blueberry– considered a superfood that contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and can help maintain healthy bones, reduce blood pressure, manage diabetes, and ward off heart disease
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.